Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sorry about the lack of updates lately! It's been more than a month since I last posted anything and I even managed to miss Giallo Locandines first anniversary during that time, so I thought I'd better post something to let you know that the blog isn't dead. I haven't been completely idle during this hiatus though. Over the last few weeks I've been fortunate to find quite a few posters that have been high up on my want list. In a couple of weeks or so the new posters should all have arrived and with any luck I've had time to photograph them, write some comments and start posting again. Hope to see you back here then.

To make sure there's at least something new to look at while you wait for the upcoming posters, I've posted the alternate poster for Ferdinando Baldi's
Nove ospiti per un delitto/Un Urlo nella notte.

4 comments:

Brianiac said...

Peter, your collection never ceases to amaze me. Although I'm super jealous of you, I still want to wish you a happy (belated) birthday to your wonderful blog. I hope to see you right there along with me celebrating two years of blogging!

Mirko di Wallenberg said...

Hi Peter, because I love your blog so much I have given it the Premio Dardos Award! You can read everything about it on my blog:

www.marisa-mell.blogspot.com

Keep on blogging!

Best wishes, Mirko di Wallenberg

Peter said...

Thanks very much Brian. I guess we're even then, since I feel really jealous of your soundtrack collection :)

Mirko, I'm really flattered that you enjoy the blog enough to give it a Premio Dardo award. It means a lot to me to know there are some people out there that enjoy what I post.

Big thanks to both of you and keep up the good work on you end!

gary b. said...

glad to hear you're still around! take care,
gary