Sunday, January 11, 2009

And we're back again...

It seems a bit late, but Happy New Year to you all!
Sorry about the lack of updates during November and December. I've had a lot on at work during the last couple of months, but things are easing up a bit and I've finally had some time to photograph some posters and write a few comments. I'll try to post at least 2-3 posters per week during the next couple of months. I'll have the first new locandina post up by lunchtime tomorrow!

Managed to pick up a few new posters during the break. One of them was one of my most wanted posters, the alternate locandina for Mario Bava's
5 bambole per la luna d'agosto. Had to spend a few euros to get it, but it was certainly worth it.

Shameless ended up using the scan I submitted as the reverse sleeve on the
Oasis of Fear DVD. Even managed to get a credit on the sleeve. Not sure if the scan for Strip Nude for Your Killer was used or not since I haven't got the DVD yet. If you've got the DVD, please let me know.

1 comment:

Brianiac said...

Glad to have you back, Peter! Looking forward to seeing all the new stuff you got. Congrats on the credit on the Oasis of Fear DVD!